A ultra versatile power supply is extraordinary compared to other allies a camper can request. In the event that you are searching for a ultra compact generator, Yamaha may very well have the appropriate response. This little generator guarantees to convey inventive inverter innovation which deliver perfect and dependable vitality. Yamaha generators have made a name in the business in light of this inverter innovation. The Yamaha 2000 generator is a standout amongst the most convenient but then productive generators out in the market.
Yamaha Portable Generator Product Details
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor – 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load – improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant
- Made in Japan
- Ultra Portable – This is the lightweight option. You can carry it with you anywhere. At 55 pounds, it is ultra portable and can be hand carried taken to boats, camp sites, and can also serve as backup power at home.
- Fuel Efficient – The print says it is fuel efficient and can stay running for up to 10 and a half hours. The EF2000iS was specifically designed to make this generator respond to electric back up needs without dissipating efficiency. It dynamically adjusts to the needs of the user. The dual coil alternator stator lowers engine speed which reduces fuel consumption. This technology is what makes this generator system worth purchasing.
- Run Time – Surprisingly a small Yamaha 2000 generator like this can run up to 10 and a half hours. We were surprised that the print actually is close enough to what it promises. The run time is definitely a good purchase factor in this generator system.
- Design – The design is ergonomic that you can carry it like a bag. With its easy-to-carry design, you can conveniently carry it with you anywhere. Its push start button makes it start up very easily. All controls are on one side which makes it easier for the user to control the generator. The fuel gauge is easy to read which you won’t see on a Honda.
- Minimal Noise – It has noise reduction technology built within the system that makes it absorb the noise it produces. The glass wool construction helps in dampening the noise. It keeps noise to a minimum that you can keep it inside the house while it supplies electricity to your appliances. The generator set is really, really quiet at all speeds.
- Dual Generator option – If you want more power, you can connect two Yamaha ef generators. You can hook up two generators to power up more appliances. This is also know as running generators in parallel.
- Price – Downside, it costs a lot of money. With the technology put in this generator, you won’t be able to buy this cheap. There certainly are cheaper generators available, but not of this caliber.You can rely on the brand name and the technology its engineers have invested in it but it will also drill a hole in your pocket.
- Reliability – After a couple of uses it seems to be less reliable. The oil spills on the side, the run time is lesser than the print. There are some defective yamaha ef2000is for sale out in the market. They should recall them and give a replacement. A thousand dollar investment is no joke and you should be able to rely on it.
- Warranty along with Poor Service – Warranty is supposed to be 3 years but when you call Yamaha to help you out; their response time is slow which makes the warranty almost consumed while the unit is not maximized for use.
Who Should Buy The Yamaha Portable Generator?
It is perfect for pontoon proprietors, campers and mortgage holders who are dependably in a hurry. On the off chance that you adore the outside and require power with you to keep running for a considerable length of time, this is the ideal arrangement. Not at all like other enormous and massive convenient generator sets, this is the ideal compact, lightweight generator that you should purchase. It isn't generally a decent option for control blackouts. It can just supply power to few survival apparatuses which makes it not prescribed for home generator.
There are distinctive Yamaha generator audits out on the web however in the event that you take a gander at the very purpose of every one of the surveys everything comes down to this: Yamaha is innovation driven, costly and still needs change as far as administration. By and large, it is great on account of its conveyability however faulty in its unwavering quality. Ensure you take great care of the unit so you won't have issues with supplanting it or repairing it. This isn't to be contrasted with Chinese knock off generators however. It is no correlation with them as far as the commotion and weight factors